Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I've been sitting in my recliner this afternoon doing a little applique. Why? Because I deserve it after doing this!
Yep, that's right.....I cleaned the driveway so DH could drive right in tonight when he comes home from work. I did it with a snow shovel and my little muscles in my fat little arms! At least I can feel like I got a workout doing it. Now this guy who lives down the street from me.....he did it the lazy way. If you enlarge the picture, you can see him in the middle of the picture.
Bet he doesn't feel as good as I do after that workout I had!

This snow really adds to my Christmas decorations out front. I don't do a lot, but snow really adds the true seasonal touch.
I'm surprised the decorations are still there after all the wind we had over the weekend.

4 comments:

Amelia said...

Oh Lady, what a work out you got with all that snow shoveling...I bet your husband was very pleased.

We have cold here - but no snow....some ice on the road.

Here is hoping your daughter has a safe trip home with all the bad weather than has been going on.

Merry Christmas

Norma said...

Aren't you a good wife!! Santa will have to mark you down on his list as being "nice", and bring something special in his pack.

I bet you have sore muscles tomorrow!

Cheryl said...

That was so nice of you and boy what a work out. From here the view is so beautiful!!!

~Bren~ said...

What a nice thing...cleaning off that driveway!
Have a wondeful Christmas Belvie!!