This week I managed to get some stitching done and some pictures taken of my project. I know there are many ways to put a Cathedral Windows quilt together. This is how I have chosen to do mine. I'm putting it together in squares that are comfortable for me to work with. I'm setting it together like a 9 patch first. Here's one in progress.
Then....as I join the squares together, I will go back and stitch the colored squares into the windows. These are not stitched together, but you can see the windows I will have to fill in when I do stitch them together. I think I have more than 40 squares like this completed. I still have a long way to go.
In addition to stitching, I like to watch birds. These little birds are one of my favorites that I often see in the local area. DH and I went for a bike ride on the weekend and this little guy was nice enough to pose for us.
Australia Day is this next week. It will be a long holiday weekend for many folks. I will finish up with the packing as we move apartments on Monday and have final inspection on the old unit on Tuesday. It's going to be a busy two weeks so I may not post next weekend. I will try to get back as soon as I can.