Monday, January 28, 2008

Do you know what I'm making??

Yesterday I had good intentions of cleaning up some more scraps...cutting them into squares and strips and putting them into bins. I ran across a scrap bag I had picked up a long time ago at LQS. The pieces range from 10 inches x 12 inches up to 15 x 18 and there were 9 pieces in the bag. Hmmm...there's enough to make something here if I do lots of piecing...so I started cutting. I made 4 of these. Do you know what I'm making? You'll have to check back to see. I'm putting them together today and will post a picture tomorrow. The picture may not be a finished item, but you will know from it what I'm making.

I should be cleaning....or appliqueing. I did get 7 berries appliqued on my center medallion. Slow progress, but at least it is progress.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I know what you're making - lol! Much more fun than cleaning !

Kristie said...

Oh, I would rather sew as to clean any day!!! I think I might know what it is, but I will have to just wait and see if I am right.
Kristie