Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Today was my weekly Wed. sewing group. I was really excited about going today as I have had several nights at home alone because DH has had to go out to dinner with business associates from out of town. It is so much fun to get together with a room full of ladies who share my love of quilting....and talking! We always have show and tell. There's always something pretty to see during that time. One lady showed a beautiful queen sized whole cloth quilt today...and it was hand quilted. Makes me want to try one of those.....but the "To Do" list is already so long that I will never get it all done during this lifetime!!

I'm still working on the center medallion for DD's quilt. I didn't sew on it the past couple of nights because I wasn't in the mood. When I'm like that, I don't force myself because I know that I would mess something up and I really don't want to do that on this quilt. If I'm not in the mood, I just don't touch it!

1 comment:

~Bren~ said...

I would love to do a whole cloth also. Maybe a crib size. I have it on my to do list. You are right...if you don't feel like doing it and go ahead anyway...always a disaster!