Sunday, July 1, 2007

The blue strips have now become ruched strips! Now to just get them shaped and sewn onto the block.

I also took the paper templates off the center medallion block and got those ironed onto the fabric. I don't know if I will have much time to stitch today. Since DH is home, I don't get as much done as I like to spend time with him. Even after 31+ years...he is still my very bestest friend!

I know you are getting tired of hearing this...but no steps again as we still have rain. At the moment, there are no drops coming down, but the sky looks like it could open up and pour at any moment. At least we don't have the flooding that some areas to the south and west of us have. Ours has been just slow, constant rain. I would love to share with the Tahoe area if I could!

2 comments:

~Bren~ said...

Oh I am learning so much about ruching. Please post photos of how you put it on the block. I may have to move my block with ruching up on the list!

corry said...

I love your applique work! It's gonna be a beautiful quilt!