Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Busy....No Stitching

A busy time at my house. I'm trying to get clothes ready for a business trip for DH. He leaves on Wed. and then maybe I can find a little time to do some stitching. I'll have 3 days where I don't have to cook or clean or do anything but sew if that is what I want!!! I love DH, but I must admit I enjoy a few days to do only what I want every now and again.

Stay cool....suppose to be 100F this afternoon with heat index around 110F. Looking forward to autumn!!!

4 comments:

~Bren~ said...

3 days to yourself?! I would not know what to do! I think I could manage though!

Unknown said...

How wonderful for you, make the most of that time. We have a very similar forcast here in Ok, hot and hotter, yuck.. Roll on Autum

Andrea said...

I would love 3 hours to myself never mind 3 days -what bliss ! Hope you get loads of sewing done.

SuBee said...

3 days, what bliss!! You can have cheese and crackers for dinner and stay up late and watch anything you want on TV; not to mention sew, sew, sew! Enjoy! And I agree, autumn can't come fast enough in these dog days of summer.....