Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My last quilting class on Monday night was fun. We did some show and tell, learned about adjusting border stencils to fit your quilt, and learned some miscellaneous tips. The class only met twice, but I learned a lot in the two classes. Hope someday I can get my stitches like the teachers. Her's looked like a machine had made them because they were so small and consistent.

I didn't do much sewing last night. I am working on stitching some strips that will be rusched flowers on DD's quilt. I still have lots to do on her quilt. Today is my weekly sewing group, so I will try to finish the rusching and get it made into flowers and on the block. I need those flowers placed before I can continue with some of the other applique. Rusching is pretty, but I am not sure that I want to do another quilt with it as it makes the blocks heavy. I'll try to share some pics of it soon.

No comments: