Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Since I posted pictures of my messy sewing area, I thought I would post a picture after I cleaned a little. It's going to be much easier to work there now.

I had very little time for any sewing yesterday. I did get a few stitches done on the handquilting piece from the class I took a few weeks ago. Thought I would show you my progress on that. I may actually be able to finish the quilting tonight. I'm thinking this will become a pillow top.

No walking this morning. It is raining at my house. Yesterday I was really good. I walked 10,608 steps. I did my usual morning walk and also mowed my lawn. The lawn surely needs the rain it is getting this morning.

3 comments:

Niki said...

I found you thru the Q4P blogring! hello fello quilt blogger :) Niki

Pieces From Me said...

Belvie, Nice sewing area...it looks totally different. Doesn't it make you want to mess it up?? teehee Bren

Darlene said...

Very nice sewing area! Time to make a new mess!

I love your handquilting project - you've done a fabulous job.