Tuesday, June 5, 2007



Quilting class last night was fun. We were given a practice piece that you can see in my photos. The instructor also gave lots of little tips. Some I knew and some were new to me and will be helpful. There were 6 of us in the class. I am to work on my practice piece through the week and we meet again next Monday.

I am going to make it a goal to try to reduce my stash of quilting fabric. I read several blogs on a webring called Stashbusters. Some of those ladies seem to be truly working hard at reducing their stashes. I am going to try to take some hints from them.

Yesterday was DS first day at work. I think he was anxious to start. Now comes all the paperwork and decisions concerning benefits. Of course, who will he call for advice....Dear Old Mom. I don't mind in the least as I am just happy to have a wonderful relationship with my 2 kids.

My walk yesterday was 6406 steps. I wear a pedometer and count steps rather than distance. Won't take a regular walk today as I have tons of errands to run.

No comments: