Sunday, June 17, 2007


Sewed most of the day yesterday and late into last night on small triangles and squares for the mystery quilt I am working on. I was so anxious to see what the next unit would look like when put together. I was going to take a photo of the unit alone, but I took the photo with all the units in it first and my battery is dead....so no more photos until I recharge. There are some large print squares, solid rectangles and solid squares to add when putting the units together. I probably won't get anything done today. However, I am anxious to find time to sew so I can see how this is going to look. I would love to have part of it put together before Wed. sewing group so I can show it, but I'm not sure I will have the time to get that much done.

As a new blogger, I have lots to learn. Thanks to those who have visited my blog and to those who have left comments. I'm slow....but I am learning!

No comments: